Aug 19, 2012

New Song: Lil Wayne, 'No Lie (Dedication 4)'



No Lie (Dedication 4)." As the story goes, Wayne's DJ Drama-hosted mixtape Dedication 4 was slated to drop today, but much to the dismay of Weezy Stans everywhere, there's been a delay. To tide fans over till its release, the VMA nominee has debuted a new freestyle over 2 Chainz and Drake's "No Lie."
Listen to Lil Wayne's "No Lie (Dedication 4)" after the jump. 
Did we say delay? Because we actually meant conscious choice to hold off on his mixtape release until a few weeks from now! In his own words, Weezy explains, "I know I was supposed to drop that Dedication 4 tonight, but listen, my homeboy [2 Chainz] just dropped his album yesterday... That’s my real, real, real good homeboy right there and I refuse to put any attention on me... So therefore I ain't giving you b****** Dedication 4." We love seeing bros looking out for bros! Classy move, Weezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment